When you create an online safeguarding training account the CDBF will NOT be able to see the password that you create for yourself – but we will be able to view the personal data and information that you provide including:
- Your first name and surname
- Your email address
- Your parish code
- Your Username that you create specifically for the purposes of this online safeguarding training
- Your grade (how much of each course you have completed)
- Date and time you completed the online safeguarding training course(s)
- Date and time you last accessed the online safeguarding training course(s)
- Your Last IP Address used to access on the online safeguarding*
*As soon as you visit any website your IP address will be available to that site. It is common for websites to keep a record of all IP addresses that visited with the data and time of the visit, even if this record is never used. We, the CDBF, will never use this information.
The CDBF (The Chelmsford Diocesan Board of Finance) is a registered charity, No 249505 and part of the Church of England. A copy of our general privacy notice can be downloaded from https://www.chelmsford.anglican.org/data-protection-and-privacy.
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, please contact Nathan Whitehead (Pastoral Secretary) by calling 01245 294412 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Diocesan Office, 53 New Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1AT.